At some point, most women start to see fine lines formed around eyes and mouth. Although these lines may simply indicate laughter gestures and not the start of the aging process, women usually want to hide or to get rid of them. There are many products on the market, but they are often too expensive. The olive oil is a simple and inexpensive ingredient you can add to your beauty routine. This oil is rich in nutrients that moisturize dry skin, reduces wrinkles and make your face look smooth again.
– lemon juice or vinegar
– plain yogurt
– olive oil
– cold water
– soft cloth
– airtight plastic container
1. Mix about 1/4 cup of plain yogurt, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix vigorously with a spoon. It may take a few minutes but eventually the ingredients will mix. Make sure the yogurt has no flavor or additives – Greek is perfect. If you choose vinegar instead of lemon juice, use apple vinegar.
2. Gently rinse your face with cold water in order to remove dirt and oiliness accumulated during the day. Apply a thick layer of this mixture on your face and let it act for 10 minutes. Wash again with cold water and dry your face using delicate patting with a soft cloth.
3. Repeat this process every night before bedtime. Yogurt and olive oil act together to provide moisture and nutrients to your skin. Similarly, both lemon juice and apple cider vinegar help brighten uneven tones. The acids exfoliate dead skin cells and kill bacteria that may cause imperfections.
4. Transfer the remaining mixture to a tight plastic container. This product is suitable to use for one week.