Dandruff can be embarrassing and unpleasant. You can spend a lot of money buying expensive shampoos and conditioners in order to remove it, or you can use a variety of home remedies. Red vinegar is one of the many natural remedies that you can use in your treatment against dandruff. This product works well because it’s high in potassium and natural enzymes that will help protect the scalp.
– shower cap
– red wine vinegar
– lemon juice
– measuring spoon
1. Add vinegar in a bowl of warm water, so that water will hardly acquire a coloration after dilution. Massage the solution into the scalp every night before bedtime. Wrap your head in a towel and let the product work overnight. Vinegar has the benefit of scouring the hair that has much natural oil.
2. Create a solution by mixing 4 tablespoons of red wine vinegar with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Gently massage the solution on your scalp using circular movements. Prevent your nails to take contact with the scalp. Leave the solution act about 30 minutes and wash your hair with a soft shampoo. Adding lemon juice will help your hair shine after washing.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar and 1/4 cup of water in a spray bottle. Spray the product on the scalp and put on a shower cap for 15-20 minutes. This will restore the acid-alkaline balance that will kill harmful bacteria that clog the pores.
4. Combine a tablespoon of red wine vinegar, two tablespoons of oats and 1/2 cup of grape seed oil. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until they form a thick paste. Massage the solution on the scalp using circular movement and avoid touching the scalp with your nails. Keep the mixture on your head for an hour. Remove it using a soft shampoo.
5. Pour a cup of water in a small saucepan and boil it. Once boiled, remove the pan from the oven and add a cup of vinegar and five mint leaves. Wait until the mixture cools down. Use the same method described above with the spray bottle to apply the product on the scalp.
6. In cases of severe dandruff, you can use the suggestions above, but with a high vinegar concentration. Make sure you wash for 20 to 30 minutes.