The remedies for acne can be expensive and they often cause a range of side effects. Use natural remedies to cure soft acne rather than trying your luck with the adverse effects. Most natural remedies for acne are safe for people of all ages. The cost is minimal and you can buy all the necessary ingredients from a health store. This article refers to some of the most used natural remedies to cure acne.
– tea tree oil
– apple cider vinegar
– olive oil
– dandelion, yellow dock root, lavender, red clover and strawberry leaf
1. Make a paste using dandelion, yellow dock root and olive oil. Apply it on the acne and let it act for 10-15 minutes. Wash it after.
2. Prepare in a pot two quarts (1.8 liters) of a facial steam using water and lavender, red clover and strawberry leaves. Remove the pot from the stove and apply the steam on your face for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water. These oils help kill germs and bacteria that cause acne.
3. Apply lavender oil directly on the pimples. It’s considered that the lavender essential oil is a natural antibiotic and antiseptic that can help accelerate the growth of new skin cells.
4. The tea tree oil is a natural antibiotic and an antiseptic. Use a soap containing this oil and wash your face.
5. Prepare a mixture of 1 part apple cider vinegar to 10 parts water and rinse your face. This mixture will help balance your skin pH levels.