Olive oil is used in beauty treatments. You can use it to shave your legs, moisturize the body and to treat dry skin. In addition, it’s believed it has many benefits for your hair, too. Actually, isn’t the oil that stimulate hair growth, but the way it is used.
– olive oil
– a container
– microwave oven
1. Place a cup of olive oil into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and heat for about 10 seconds. The oil should be hot but shouldn’t boil.
3. Test the oil with your finger to make sure it’s not too hot.
4. Apply the oil on the scalp.
5. Use your hands to massage the scalp with the oil. In this way, you will help the blood circulate throughout the area and you will stimulate the growth of hair follicles.
6. Massage the scalp with the oil for about 10 minutes.
7. Remove the oil by washing your hair with water and shampoo.
8. Repeat this treatment twice a week.