Each woman makes at least one mistake when it comes to skin care. In this case, you should be more careful and you should improve your habits.
The mistakes you make are aging your skin, a thing that no fashion girl is thrilled about.
Here are 13 skin care ritual mistakes:
1. You don’t cleanse your skin: Don’t fall asleep wearing make-up. If you make a habit of this, the pores will load, they will accumulate sebum and acne will occur.
2. Don’t use SPF: Even if BB or CC cream contain SPF, you must use a special sunscreen for complete coverage. In this way you can keep your skin smooth, wrinkle-free.
3. You forget to hydrate yourself: Keeping your body hydrated is the easiest way to have a healthy skin. Drink water every day to improve your circulation.
4. You don’t use eye cream: Even if you’re 20 years old, it’s never too early to use eye cream. Too many spots can damage the fine lines. Apply eye cream on orbital area using your ring finger.
5. You’re sitting too close to the mirror when you’re tweezing your eyebrows: You risk ruining your eyebrows as if you sit too close to the mirror when you’re tweezing your eyebrows. Take a step back for a better view.
6. Unhealthy food: You are what you eat. Right? If you don’t add fruit and vegetable and Omega 3 fatty acids to your diet, your skin will suffer. You don’t know where to start? Think of salad, salmon and blueberries.
7. You don’t use a moisturizer: Regardless of your skin type, apply a moisturizer every morning and night cream when you’re ready for bed. Moisturizing your skin gives water to your skin, not oil.
8. You’re not exfoliating enough: Exfoliation is the secret to a youthful glow, so you will not benefit from it if you skip this step. The body produces many skin cells and is necessary to use a scrub twice a week.
9. You touch your face too often: It’s normal to retouch your makeup throughout the day, but if you do that often, the pores will load. Each time you touch the skin you can cause skin damage, leading to scarring and wrinkles. After your morning routine, you can check your lipstick during the day. Otherwise, hands down!
10. You don’t clean the makeup brushes daily: If you don’t clean the brushes daily, the chances of developing acne are increasing. A cleaning spray is needed.
11. You don’t wash the bed linens: The bed is a haven after a long day, but if you don’t wash the sheets and pillows – once a week – you basically ignore the night skin care routine. Linen collects hair follicles, dead skin cells and oils that stick to the skin and lead to blocked pores.
12. You don’t clean your phone: Just think – the phone is very used. Buy some good headphones that will keep the phone away from your face or wipe it with a disinfectant.
13. You apply makeup on dry skin: First thing you need to do when you get out of the shower or after washing your face must be hydration. The skin needs proper hydration before applying foundation.