Naturally bright pink lips signify youth and beauty. Many girls are blessed with naturally pink lips but over time these become dark. In order to lighten the color of the upper lip using natural home remedies, you first must check your overall diet. Coffee, tea, red wine and smoking can cause the upper lip darkening. Once you eliminate these problems, try some natural home remedies to increase the brightness of your lips.
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– a cup
– 1 tablespoon of cream
– 3 saffron threads
– 1 cup of cilantro
– a blender
– a fine sieve
– cotton balls
– two glass containers
– 2 cups of grated carrots
– 1 teaspoon of almond oil
– Shea butter
1. Pour 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Apply the mixture over the lip for four days. Be sure to leave the mixture act for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon of cream with three saffron threads in a cup. Apply it every day for a month on your dark upper lip. Let the cream mixture dry naturally on the lip.
3. Put 1 cup of cilantro with a small amount of water in a blender. Strain the cilantro juice through a fine sieve. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and spread it on your upper lip every night before bedtime for about 15 days. Save the juice left in a glass container.
4. Blend 2 cups of shredded carrots and use a fine strainer to retain the juice. Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply it daily over the lip; let the juice dry naturally on the lips. This should clear the area. Keep the juice in a glass.
5. Exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub, then apply 1 teaspoon of almond oil. Leave the almond oil act on your lip for at least an hour. Do this every day for several weeks.
6. Apply Shea butter on your upper lip every night before bedtime. If you don’t have Shea butter, choose a lip balm with Shea butter as the main ingredient.